We are very pleased that you have reached out to Steelwood Capital and to be working with you. We take your financial goals very seriously and will do everything possible to ensure that you have an enjoyable and productive relationship with us. Below is everything you will need to get started with our fund:
- A Subscription Agreement, pages 4 & 10 have places for you to fill in and sign
- A Client Questionnaire, pages 13-18 having places for you to fill in and sign
- Operating Agreement, that must be notarized and returned to us
- Wire Instructions and Account Information for wire
- Beneficiary Form
- Download and complete these documents and return to: email@example.com or mail to:
12276 San Jose Blvd., Suite 519 Jacksonville, FL 32223
Along with these forms, regulations require investors to send evidence of being an Accredited Investor. The Fund is only available to Accredited Investors.
As you know, your funds will be transferred into the Steelwood Capital account at TD Ameritrade for active use once the money has been sent.
If you have any questions on how to fill out the enclosed forms or have any other questions at all, please do not hesitate to call us or email us anytime, day or night.
Again, thank you for putting your trust in us and we look forward to serving you.
Steelwood Capital and the DTI Method
It is essential to analyze the 24-hour market. The DTI Method divides the market into 4 major time segments: Asia, Europe, U.S. Morning and U.S. Afternoon.